Most years what I read just breaks down to whatever I feel like reading most and get around to during that time, but this year I want to set some goals. While I hope to be able to check all of these off by the end of the year, it won’t kill me if I don’t accomplish some. The overall plan is just to read more!
- Work on completing the Diversity Bingo Challenge 2017 (as pictured below).
This is kind of a challenge within my goals, but like I said for my goals, it’s not something for me to beat myself up over if I don’t finish it. It is a way to make sure I’m reading from a wider range of perspectives.
- Read 1 Harry Potter book per month
- January – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- February – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- March – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- April – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- May – Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- June – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- July – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
- Read 1 Pretty Little Liars book per month once I finish the HP series
- August – Burned
- September – Crushed
- October – Deadly
- November –Toxic
- December – Vicious